- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in pest control
- Stay current with your licensing requirements
All Certified Applicators licensed under the Texas Structural Pest Service are required to obtain:
- 1 CEU in each category in which the applicator is certified
- CEUs must be obtained during the calendar year (Jan. 1-Dec. 31) preceding the date of license renewal.
“ Technicians will receive hour for hour credit if a department approved continuing education course is completed.”
Agricultural Commercial/Noncommercial Applicators licensed under the TDA are required to obtain:
- At least 2 of the 5 CEUs must come from two of the following categories: Laws and Regulations, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Drift Minimization.
- CEUs must be obtained during the 12 months preceding the date of license renewal.
To order our 5 CEU Correspondence Workbook, call (682) 233-1599
- All 5 CEUs may be obtained via a Correspondence Class on an every other year basis.
Private Applicators licensed under the TDA are required to obtain:
- At least 2 CEUs must be in Laws and Regulations.
- At least 2 CEUs must be in Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- CEUs must be obtained during the 60 months (5 years) preceding the date of license renewal.
To order our 10 CEU Correspondence Workbook, call (682) 233-1599
- Up to 10 CEUs may be obtained via a correspondence class.
*TDA Approved Structural & Agricultural CEU Courses*
Courses We Offer
AG Seminars offers numerous training opportunities located conveniently in the major metropolitan cities of Texas. Each day of training will offer the following courses:
||Carpenter Bees/Carpenter Ants
||The Pesticide Label
||Turfgrass Disease Management
||Stored Product Pests
Each Class = One CEU Credit
Choose A Location To Register For Your Training
1 CEU = $35
2 CEUs = $55
3 CEUs = $75
4 CEUs = $95
5 CEUs = $100
6 CEUs = $120
7 CEUs = $140
$10.00 per hour of class
The above prices are valid for on-line registrations only
Questions? Need Help?
Please give us a call between 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. daily at:
About The Trainer
David McGaugh has three degrees in Agriculture from Texas A&M University. His resume includes experience in structural pest control and positions as an agriculture instructor, golf course superintendent and horticulturist for the estate of Robert Bass.
“Just when we think we know everything there is to know about pest management, new pests are introduced, familiar pests adapt and everything changes.”
David McGaugh & AG Seminars